Procedures |


Teaching Assistants (TA)

Section in Charge: Graduate Academic Affairss Section

Research Assistant (RA) *The application period for this academic year has ended.

Section in Charge: Research Support Section


Section in Charge: Student Support Section


Section in Charge: Contact Offices

The contact offices differ depending on a type of certificates you need.

Please refer to the list of “contact offices” on page 25 of “University of Tsukuba Students’ Guide”.


Division in Charge: Academic Affairs Group, Division of Educational Promotion

Page top