From the Academic Service Office |

From the Academic Service Office

Bulletin Board

Notifications from the University to students are posted only on the “Web Bulletin Board System TIPS”. Be careful
not to overlook important notices, procedures, changes of the classroom, class cancellation, etc.

Please understand that once a notification is posted on TIPS, it is considered that all students read it. No student
may object afterwards for the reason that they failed to see notifications. 


Approval of the credits such as Graduate General Education Courses (GGEC) or Courses in Other Graduate Schools, etc. or the acquired in the graduate school prior to admission, to the completion requirements

Application Form for Approval of Credits

Long-term Repository

Filing a Complaint about Assessment at the Master's and Doctoral Program in Library, Information and Media Studies

Long-term Repository Publish Information about Research Grants on the Internet
Long-term Repository Tokyo Satelite (Tokyo Campus)

Thesis Submission

Master’s Program 

Degree Application Guide Version for Academic Year 2024

Forms of degree

・Thesis Title Registration[WORD,PDF]
 How to fill[PDF]

・Application for Master’s Thesis Review[WORD,PDF]
 How to fill[PDF]

・Non-plagiarized dissertation report[WORD,PDF]
 How to fill[PDF]

・Ethical review report[WORD,PDF] 
 How to fill[PDF]

・Registration of Degree Thesis to the Digital Library System
 (Tsukuba Repository)[WORD,PDF]  How to fill[PDF]

Template for thesis (if necessary) (2020.07.27)


Doctoral Program

Degree Application Guide  Version for Academic Year 2024 (2024. 3) 

forms for doctoral degree

(given aftercomleting the

course of study) 

Preliminary Review [WORD]  example[PDF]          

Dissertation Review [WORD] example[PDF]

forms for doctoral degree

(by way of dissertation)

Preliminary Review [WORD
Dissertation Review [WORD]

Contact Address

Graduate Academic Affairs Section
Academic Service Office for the Library, Information and Media Sciences Area
University of Tsukuba
Further information may be obtained by using the Inquiry Form

Page top